This is a list of what we provide in Rio Dulce through our ministries and your support:
- We have full time missionary renting a home so they can be close of all the ministry in this area.
- We provide 8 remote villages that have more than 1,000 kids with monthly breakfast, hygienic training and
- We provide Breakfast every other day in two villages for approximately 250 kids before they go to the school.
- We offer vegetable programs where we are teaching villages how to grow their own vitamins and foods
- we have a fish farm where we teach the locals how to produce their own food and hope one day they will be able to in the future.
- We teach composting programs, and teaching sanitation.
- Micro-financing projects
- Small computer labs in each village to help educate people for potential jobs.