Monterrico is situated on the Pacific coast of Guatemala. Known for its volcanic black sand beaches and annual influx of sea turtles. The town is growing popular with foreign tourists largely because of the local sea turtle conservation efforts as well as the laid-back atmosphere of the area.
- We have a retreat center with a full-time missionary taking care of the projects in the area.
- We provide eight remote villages (that have more than 1,000 kids) with monthly breakfasts, hygienic training and Bible teaching.
- We offer vegetable programs where we are teaching villages how to grow their own fresh and healthy food.
- We teach composting programs, and sanitation techniques, and in addition, we administer various Micro-financing projects.
- We also support small computer labs in each village to help educate villagers as they prepare for potential jobs.
- Church classrooms in Monterico
- Furniture Buenos Aires’s feeding program area
- La Curvina’s middle school
- Parking area Ministry Center
- Eco Toilets
- Water Filters