Rio Dulce (“Sweet River”) is located in the department of Izabel. Rio Dulce is made up of two towns on either side of the river bridge, Fronteras and El Relleno.
- We have full-time missionaries renting a home in the area, so they can be close to all the ministries.
- We provide eight remote villages (that have more than 1,000 kids) with monthly breakfasts, hygienic training and Bible teaching.
- We provide breakfast every other day in two villages for approximately 250 kids before they go to the school.
- We offer vegetable programs where we are teaching villages how to grow their own fresh and healthy food.
- We have a fish farm where we teach the locals how to produce their own food with the hope that they will be able to pass their knowledge on to future generations.
- We teach composting programs, and sanitation techniques, and in addition, we administer various Micro-financing projects.
- We also support small computer labs in each village to help educate villagers as they prepare for potential jobs.
- Ministry Center
- High School Agua Caliente
- Cuatro Cayos Clinic
- Tile Church in Boqueron
- Floor in feeding center Agua Caliente
- Play Ground Tablitas School
- Comunity Center Tablitas
- Feeding center Tabitas
- Side walk Nacimento
- Water piping Las Flores
- Roof Las Flores Church
- Cuatro Cayo’s Church